Thursday, October 26, 2006

More A-Grav Whateverness


So I build the rear landing gear for the A-Grav Unit I have slowly been building mostly because I wanted to start rigging it. so now i can actually plant this sucker on the ground. Unfortunately Maya doesn't handle parallelogram hinges on the skeleton, and since i am not much of a rigger/animator, it took a lot longer than it should have to set up all the pieces. The front gear needs a little love, but at least it all functions. I'm hoping to hook all of this up to some controllers to make landing and take off sequences a bit easier.

I got that LEGO Star wars game. I loved the first one, and this one is really cool as it deals with the real Star Wars. I just wish they would have fixed some of the control issues (at least on the PC) i felt were pretty bad from the first. It's hard to run sometimes on thin catwalks and get some precision jumps required of you, like on multiple stacked crates. Some help triggers would have been nice. In the end though, it's still some good fun.

Gamespot (and others like IGN) finally have some Wii spec shots of Cars. The Wii is a really cool little system, lots of potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home